Our family is expanding! We are hiring Event Servers to join our team as we get into our busy months. We will be holding open interviews for this position on Tuesday April 2, 4pm-6pm and Saturday April 6, 10am-noon at the Katherine’s Catering Offices. All you need is your resume and completed Katherine’s Employment Application.
What does it mean to be an Event Server at Katherine’s?
- Confirm schedule with Service Manager by Friday for the following week.
- Report to work in proper attire.
- Meet with Event Planners as necessary to discuss details.
- Properly load assigned vehicle to ensure the safe transport of all equipment.
- Review food with kitchen.
- Introduce yourself to the client upon arrival.
- Maintain positive client and guest relationships by anticipating every need throughout the event.
- Clean up, including correct handling of rental equipment, linens, and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Hours Per Week: 8-25
- Requirements: at least two years of serving experience, at a mid/high level restaurant ability to work late nights and possibly shifts as long as 12 hours availability to work at least three weekends per month
- Preference Given to Candidates with: Bartending and/or Catering experience.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced exciting environment, where personal initiative is valued and admired.
For more information, visit our website here